8 first search results for "Yoders Canned Meat", from $4.99 to $218.35
- 14.5 oz. can
- All natural premium canned meats that have no carbs, no gluten and only two ingredients. Beef and Sea Salt
- Fully cooked--Ready to eat; All Natural--No MSG or other preservatives; No water added; Chunk style--Maintains texture and flavor; Gluten Free; Low in Sodium/Fat; Shelf stable
- Ideal for chefs (home and restaurant), campers, boaters, survivalists, etc.
- Lima, OH
Vendor: Keystone Meats
- Cooked and Ready to eat out of the can
- Meat comes from grass fed cows
- Canned in the USA
- 10 + year Shelf Life
- Pre-cooked, can be eaten out of the can
- Gluten Free
- Contains only Meat, Water, Salt
- Low Fat Content
- Authentic New England taste since 1869
- Slow baked in traditional brick ovens
- Enjoy the flavor and share with family and friends
- And original taste you can trust
- Low in fat
Vendor: B&G Foods
- Each can is 9 ounces of fully cooked and drained bacon. Between 2-3/4 and 3-1/4 pounds (pre-cooked weight) of bacon go into each can.
- Cured to our specifications, cooked and then hand-wrapped, rolled and packed in the U.S.A.
- With a shelf-life in excess of 10 years, this bacon makes a perfect addition to your food storage program; also great for every day use.
- Fully cooked, non-perishable and requires no refrigeration to store, and no heat to eat. Just open the can and eat - or heat and serve.
- 100% U.S.A. delicious bacon!
- 100% U.S.A. Raised & Packaged Premium Freshly Canned Beef, Chicken, Hamburger, Turkey, Pork and Pork Sausage; USDA-certified.
- Fully cooked, ready to heat and serve.
- Long shelf-life; excellent protein source for emergency food storage.
- (12) large, 28-oz. cans.
- Freshly packaged. We regularly receive new shipments from the packager.
- 10+ year Shelf Life
- about 30pieces of Fully COOKED bacon/can
- 12 cans in one case
- Nice Smoked Flavor
- Perfect for camping or emergency